Sous Vide Strip Steak with Buttered Herbed and Orange Vinaigrette Salad Recipe

Sous vide strip steak is one of my favorite meats. It's rich and flavorful, but not too fatty or difficult. I like to eat it only with crispy salad and some herbal butter to perfect it. And don't let the pictures fool you, here I will share recipes and how to cook them.

I like the sous vide strip steak to be cooked at 130 ° F (54.4 ° C) for 2 to 4 hours, just to heat it. Although sometimes, especially when the quality is a little lower, I will go for 5 to 8 hours to soften it again.

I am fortunate to have some great butchers in my area, but sometimes I want to improve my game and will move on to their farms having a variety of beef including American Wagyu, and dry age. I also enjoy trying out various breeders available in Crowd Cow including their Wagyu.

Ingredients for Sous Vide Strip Steak with Herbed Butter and Orange Vinaigrette Salad

For the New York Steak Strip

1 to 2 pounds of New York Strip Steak (450 to 900g) (I personally like River Snake and Pygmy Cow Farms)

For Herb Butter

4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
Juice of 1/4 lemon
Coarse salt
Newly cracked black pepper
For Orange Vinaigrette
1/4 cup of olive oil
3 tablespoons of fresh orange juice

To assemble

Mix green vegetables

Komentar

Postingan Populer