Microwave Mango Fudge

Meanwhile, thought will post some recipes from my concept. I know I'm lazy but posting like this proves me time and time. Finally I prepared this and compiled the recipe but for some reason it was not posted and finally it was time to post it.

For me summer and mangoes are inseparable. Last year when I was preparing mangoes, I would prepare this soon. My mother used to prepare sweet mangoes with milk and corn flour, on the stove. Even though it feels divine, I'm lazy to think it takes time. So I tried a simple version of Sweet Mango using only a microwave oven, which I call Mango Fudge. Delicious Mango Fudge is ready in 15 minutes!

Microwave Mango Fudge:

Preparation Time: 5 min | Cooking time: 15 minutes | Makes 3 servings

Recipe Category: Dessert

Material:

Mango Matang - 2 (To make 1 glass of porridge)

Thick milk - 1/4 cup

Cardamom powder - 1/8 teaspoon

Butter / Ghee - 1/2 tsp

Method:

Peel the mango and grind the mango slices to make fresh mango puree
Spread the baking pan or the Hallow plate with ghee / butter
In a microwave-safe bowl, add mango pulp, condensed milk and cardamom powder. Mix well and store in the microwave for 2 minutes


Take the bowl out and mix once. Continue the same process and cook for 12- 15 minutes, taking it out every 3 minutes. Cook till the mixture becomes non sticky

Add ghee and give  a good stir, and microwave for 30 secondsSpread on the greased plate/cake pan, sprinkle nuts and let it cool. I kept in the fridge for 1 hour to set. Take it out, cut into pieces and enjoy the mango dessert.

My Notes:
  • If fresh mango is not available, tinned mango pulp/mango slices can be used
  • The mango  I used was sweet so I didn’t add sugar

Mixed beans - to Garnish (I chopped walnuts, almonds, and pistachios in a blender)

Komentar

Postingan Populer