Warm Sous Vide Peach and Blue Cheese Salad Recipe

Sometimes I'm ready for a light snack that will hold me until dinner time. This mixture of peaches and blue cheese always works. I wasn't sure at first about the combination of flavors, but once I tried it together, I was won. This salad works best at the peak of the peach season, although sometimes I eat it all before I actually cook it!

You can learn more about fruits and healthy foods from my How to Sous Vide Fruits and Vegetables article or view all my sous vide articles.

If you like this recipe and want to use sous vide to prepare nutritious and flavorful food then you are obliged to share my article. Healthy Sous Vide has more than 70 flavorful, stress-free recipes with complete nutritional information that will make you eat great and extraordinary your friends and family.

Ingredients for Warm Sous Vide Peach and Blue Cheese Salad:

For Sous Vide Peaches

4 peaches, holes removed and cut in half
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon of Calvados or apple brandy

To assemble

1/2 cup crushed blue cheese
Honey, optional
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

1/3 cup of freshly chopped mint leaves

Cooking instructions for warm Peach sous Vide and Blue Cheese Salad

For Sous Vide Peaches

Heat water to 165 ° F (73.9 ° C).
Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon. Place it in a vide sous bag with Calvados then a light seal. Cook the peaches for 20 to 40 minutes, until they are ripe and soft.

To assemble

Remove the peaches from the sous vide bag and place them on a plate. Pour some juice on top then sprinkle with blue cheese. Drizzle with honey, add walnuts and mint and serve.

Nutritional Information for Sous Vide Warm Peach and Blue Cheese Salad

Calories: 227
Fat: 15g
Protein: 7g
Carbohydrates: 17g
Fiber: 3g
Sugar: 13g

Cholesterol: 13mg

Komentar

Postingan Populer